Blog Explanation

Too often I observe interesting little quirks in human nature and let them pass me by without comment. This blog is dedicated to the small weirdnesses in all of us, whether we admit it or not; it's the kind of thing you tell your friends with that disbelieving tone because you know they will find it just as strange as you. We all have our eccentricities, now it's time to record them.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shameless Showing Off

This post I just want to let everyone know that I made an awesome website about Greek mythology for my writing class and it is freaking amazing and you should all go check it out >here<.  Granted, mythology is a huge subject and my knowledge of web design is rudimentary at best, so I have only done a couple of pages with a few deities, monsters, and titans.  Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Great navigation on the website, simple and clean easy to follow. Information is fun to read and straight to the point. good job

    ReplyDelete